Adventures of One Piece
Welcome all to Adventures of One Piece!

Construct your very own character, plot out your courses, and set sail to become the best of the best. Travel across the seas to become the best pirate or Marine and destroy all who threaten you. Be sure to build up your crews with only those who you are able to trust and become the finest.

Good luck and have fun out there!
Adventures of One Piece
Welcome all to Adventures of One Piece!

Construct your very own character, plot out your courses, and set sail to become the best of the best. Travel across the seas to become the best pirate or Marine and destroy all who threaten you. Be sure to build up your crews with only those who you are able to trust and become the finest.

Good luck and have fun out there!
Adventures of One Piece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travel the world of One Piece in your own way.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Attention good folks! We will be moving to a new forum. It will take some time to completely move all the threads, but we will soon be located HERE.
Quick Navigation

-----------------
-----------------
|Shop|
-----------------
-----------------

Word Counter

Top posters
Indigo
Reinhart, Azama [Purchases] I_vote_lcapReinhart, Azama [Purchases] I_voting_barReinhart, Azama [Purchases] I_vote_rcap 
Kirito Gekko
Reinhart, Azama [Purchases] I_vote_lcapReinhart, Azama [Purchases] I_voting_barReinhart, Azama [Purchases] I_vote_rcap 
Azama Reinhart
John Castle
Kaiser Vertigo
Rensaku
Shiruko
Taeko Oracle

Reinhart, Azama [Purchases]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azama Reinhart

Beli : 26670

Character Profile
Stamina Pool:
Reinhart, Azama [Purchases] Left_bar_bleue150/150Reinhart, Azama [Purchases] Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Reinhart, Azama [Purchases] Empty
PostSubject: Reinhart, Azama [Purchases]   Reinhart, Azama [Purchases] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:18 pm

Equipment Name: Katana
Equipment Type: Weapon
Equipment Rank: D
Requirement: N/A
Quantity: 1
Ability: None
Description: An average katana with a black hilt and silver blade. It has no extraordinary properties and exhibits no powers for the user to utilize in battle. 
Equipment History: Purchased from the market by Azama Reinhart.

Equipment Name: Scalpel
Equipment Type: Medical
Equipment Rank: D
Requirement: Must be a Doctor
Quantity: 1
Ability: None
Description: A medical tool generally used for minor to major surgeries. 
Equipment History: Purchased from the market by Azama Reinhart.
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

Beli : 1000016

Reinhart, Azama [Purchases] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinhart, Azama [Purchases]   Reinhart, Azama [Purchases] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:26 pm

Approved.

Make a request for 10000 beli to be deducted.
Back to top Go down

Reinhart, Azama [Purchases]
Page 1 of 1