Adventures of One Piece
Welcome all to Adventures of One Piece!

Construct your very own character, plot out your courses, and set sail to become the best of the best. Travel across the seas to become the best pirate or Marine and destroy all who threaten you. Be sure to build up your crews with only those who you are able to trust and become the finest.

Good luck and have fun out there!
Adventures of One Piece
Welcome all to Adventures of One Piece!

Construct your very own character, plot out your courses, and set sail to become the best of the best. Travel across the seas to become the best pirate or Marine and destroy all who threaten you. Be sure to build up your crews with only those who you are able to trust and become the finest.

Good luck and have fun out there!
Adventures of One Piece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travel the world of One Piece in your own way.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Attention good folks! We will be moving to a new forum. It will take some time to completely move all the threads, but we will soon be located HERE.
Quick Navigation

-----------------
-----------------
|Shop|
-----------------
-----------------

Word Counter

Top posters
Indigo
A Fine Start [No-Kill | Private] I_vote_lcapA Fine Start [No-Kill | Private] I_voting_barA Fine Start [No-Kill | Private] I_vote_rcap 
Kirito Gekko
A Fine Start [No-Kill | Private] I_vote_lcapA Fine Start [No-Kill | Private] I_voting_barA Fine Start [No-Kill | Private] I_vote_rcap 
Azama Reinhart
John Castle
Kaiser Vertigo
Rensaku
Shiruko
Taeko Oracle

A Fine Start [No-Kill | Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azama Reinhart

Beli : 26670

Character Profile
Stamina Pool:
A Fine Start [No-Kill | Private] Left_bar_bleue150/150A Fine Start [No-Kill | Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

A Fine Start [No-Kill | Private] Empty
PostSubject: A Fine Start [No-Kill | Private]   A Fine Start [No-Kill | Private] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 6:02 pm

During the thirteenth year, on a wintry week day, a teenage girl strolled through the streets of Flevance with a small smile on her face. The roads were all blanketed by the snowfall, as were the buildings’ rooftops. It was said that there would be a blizzard in the area, and that assumption was correct. One night ago, a snowstorm blew in from the west and made its way to town. Other residents were quick to stock up on supplies for warmth, food, and other necessities. At the current moment, a majority of them were locked inside their own homes to wait for the snow to melt. Some would wander outside and let their children play before it got too cold. The girl who walked by herself passed by them, trading greetings with a few who acknowledged her presence. Others would give her expressions reflecting their surprise. But, they were surprised for a good reason. Who wouldn’t be taken back by someone who wore sandals and summer clothes during this sort of season? She wasn’t entirely bothered by the cold. It was something that she could walk out in for a time, but not all day. Much like everyone else, she preferred the warmer seasons, but winter had its attractions. That was the girl who was born on a hazy night, Azama Reinhart. Perhaps one of the most fascinating youths in the North Blue. The only known girl in Flevance who aimed for the pirate life, but her actions have always been so good instead of criminal. 

Hanging on her left shoulder was a small, brown bag carrying a couple of items. It did not contain much, a food item for the day's breakfast and a small tool purchased from the marketplace. Resting on her other shoulder was a long object wrapped loosely in cloth; her right hand held it in place so that it wouldn't fall to the ground. Two thin ropes kept it from exposing, one tied at each end of the object. That too was bought from the clerk at the market, and she thought it to be a good buy. Azama had just enough money to get herself some things that would help her last a little longer on her own. But, food was a bit too much. She had to go out and search for something good to eat, but she returned with only one thing. It was a rather off day, but she was still pleased with what she got for herself. "Hyup," Azama grunted, moving the wrapped object to her other side as she approached a building. The structure was a bit broken down in a few places, but stable enough for someone to live in. It was away from where the crowds of people often appeared, so it was a quiet home-- a home where Azama cared for herself. She turned the knob and stepped inside, quick to close the door behind her in order to block out the chilling breeze. "Back home again." The inside was relatively small, fit for one or two people. There was a kitchen on one side, a living room on the other. Through another door was her bedroom, which was fairly nice even in the rough conditions. She still loved to call it home and had her way with it. 

Azama made her way to the kitchen table and placed everything down on its surface-- the bag and lengthy object-- to see all that she had obtained. Her nimble fingers were swift with untying the ropes and unwrapped one of her items. "Beautiful," she breathed, looking at the product with a faint twinkle in her eye. It was a sword, katana to be precise. Most detested the idea of letting someone as young as her wield something so dangerous, but she made sure to get herself one. After all, she was going to need something to further her goals with. Next, Azama opened the bag and spilled out the two items that were inside. A single fruit and a small knife-like tool. The small knife was a scalpel. Azama was practicing in, not only sword arts, but in the medical arts. It was something that she had just recently became interested in after witnessing a young boy injure his leg while playing. She learned about doctors performing miraculous surgeries around the islands, and quickly became interested in learning how she could do that. And, with knowing how to treat wounds, it would likely help her on the dangerous journey she would be embarking on soon. Of course, she was going to have to get her hands on more than just a scalpel to be a real doctor, and she would need to learn the proper procedures for treating injuries on a person. "Hm." Azama set the scalpel off to the side, next to the katana, when her eyes fell upon the fruit sitting on the table. 

"What a strange fruit," she said quietly, looking it over. The strange, but interesting features it had. It was just lying near the berry bushes outside of town, waiting to be picked up. But, she hadn't checked with any wise townspeople to check if it was an edible food. 'I probably should, but...' Azama was in the middle of thinking about the best choice to make, but then she heard a low growl. Her stomach was empty, a situation she didn't like being in. So, she went to the kitchen and washed the fruit with clean water before sitting back at the table. She was a bit hesitant at first, but shrugged it off and took a bite out of the heart-shaped fruit. Azama cringed, but continued to chew and swallow. It had quite the tang, a taste that reminded her of the strong and salty flavor of seawater. While she wanted to spit it out and find something else, she was still too hungry to do anything about it. She ate it until only the stem was left, but was glad to find it satisfying to her empty stomach. "That was probably the worst I've ever eaten... but I am thankful." Azama clasped her hands together and said a small prayer of thanks for the food before grabbing her sword and scalpel. After spending a lot of her time outside in the cold, she wanted to warm up some before working on training. 

Azama leaned her sword against the armrest of the sofa and started a nice fire in the fireplace to warm up the house. Once that was done with and underway, she retrieved a blanket from her room and worked on warming herself up. For the night, she was going to rest there until the next day, when her training would begin.

Word Count: 1134
Devil Fruit Ingested: Ope Ope no Mi
Items Received: Katana (Rank D) | Scalpel (Rank D)
Back to top Go down
Azama Reinhart

Character Profile
Stamina Pool:
A Fine Start [No-Kill | Private] Left_bar_bleue150/150A Fine Start [No-Kill | Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: A Fine Start [No-Kill | Private]   A Fine Start [No-Kill | Private] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 3:40 pm

The next day, the sun was shining above the island and most of the snow in Flevance was already melted. It was warmer than the previous days, but still chilly enough to wear furs and other warm articles of clothing. The children were back outside to play during the delightful morning, and their parents were somewhere in town taking care of their own duties. With the streets being clear of heavy snow, it was time for shops to open up. The clerks were ready to sell their goods that have been polished and nurtured for the occasion of a good day. They weren't the only ones who found it to be the perfect day for outdoor activities. Down the road, to that roughed up house where very few approached, Azama took a step outside and breathed in the fresh air. She was wearing her favorite outfit, freshened and cleaned for the new day, and her sword was hanging on her back by a thin rope on her torso. Her gaze traveled up the road at the forming crowds, making her sigh for a moment. "It looks like today is going to be a busy day," Azama said, and strolled along. Instead of going toward the crowds, she turned the next corner and took another route. She traveled up a few set of stairs and soon found herself on the other side of the wall of people. 

Her walking was at a steady and casual pace as she traveled further down the road, to where the town met with forestation. For a reason concerning a past incident, not very many went outside the walls. It was another reason why the development of Flevance had taken its time. Not the tragic event that happened more than a decade ago. The people who had moved in to rebuild had already taken care of the losses. The other incident happened just five years ago, when Azama was just a child. Bandits had raided the town, destroying much of the buildings and other important places. A lot of residents lost their homes, and a few were killed. It was said that those bandits lived somewhere within the forests, but none know exactly where they are. Nobody knows if they are even still out there. So, the people vowed to never go out into the woods out of fear. If they did, it was likely that the bandits would attack again. Azama, being as adventurous as she was, didn’t completely pay mind to the warnings left by her elders and the other townspeople. As she was now, she spent her time exploring the woods to look for some supplies and other things. The forests were her hunting grounds, her training grounds, and her exploration grounds. Bandits were not going to make her run away, fearful for her life. Not now, anyway. She had her own sword to protect herself with, and she was going to use it any way she had to. It was a fine start to her day. The temperature was just right, and she was full of energy for loads of activities. 

Word Count: 521
Total Word Count: 1655
Back to top Go down
Azama Reinhart

Character Profile
Stamina Pool:

PostSubject: Re: A Fine Start [No-Kill | Private]   A Fine Start [No-Kill | Private] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 3:51 pm

Thread: Exiting

Obtained:

• Ope Ope no Mi
  • Unnamed Sword

Consumed: Ope Ope no Mi

Learned: Nothing

Character Stat Training

Words Completed: 1655 words

Distribution:

• Strength: 375
  • Speed: 750
  • Endurance: 55
  • Perception: 100
  • Reaction Time: 375

Result:

• Strength: Rank D | T-1 to T-4
  • Speed: Rank D | T-0 to Rank C
  • Endurance: Rank D | T-1 to T-1 (No change)
  • Perception: Rank D | T-1 to T-2
  • Reaction Time: Rank D | T-1 to T-4

Beli Fee: 400 Beli
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fine Start [No-Kill | Private]   A Fine Start [No-Kill | Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Fine Start [No-Kill | Private]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventures of One Piece :: Role Play Area :: North Blue :: Flevance-
Jump to: