Adventures of One Piece
Welcome all to Adventures of One Piece!

Construct your very own character, plot out your courses, and set sail to become the best of the best. Travel across the seas to become the best pirate or Marine and destroy all who threaten you. Be sure to build up your crews with only those who you are able to trust and become the finest.

Good luck and have fun out there!
Adventures of One Piece
Welcome all to Adventures of One Piece!

Construct your very own character, plot out your courses, and set sail to become the best of the best. Travel across the seas to become the best pirate or Marine and destroy all who threaten you. Be sure to build up your crews with only those who you are able to trust and become the finest.

Good luck and have fun out there!
Adventures of One Piece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travel the world of One Piece in your own way.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Attention good folks! We will be moving to a new forum. It will take some time to completely move all the threads, but we will soon be located HERE.
Quick Navigation

-----------------
-----------------
|Shop|
-----------------
-----------------

Word Counter

Top posters
Indigo
Special Events I_vote_lcapSpecial Events I_voting_barSpecial Events I_vote_rcap 
Kirito Gekko
Azama Reinhart
John Castle
Kaiser Vertigo
Rensaku
Shiruko
Taeko Oracle

Special Events

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Indigo

Indigo

Beli : 1000016

Special Events Empty
PostSubject: Special Events   Special Events EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 4:27 pm

Special Event: Beli Bonus Week

Event Details: During a single week, members can receive free Beli that can be used for anything the member desires. Sign in at the appropriate location, the Admin's Office, and make a request for a bonus on the appropriate day. Only one bonus can be received per day. If a day is missed, the bonus cannot be claimed later. 

Event Starts: 8/8/2016 
Event Ends: 8/14/2016

Monday: 500 Beli
Tuesday: 500 Beli
Wednesday: 1000 Beli
Thursday: 1500 Beli
Friday: 1500 Beli
Saturday: 2500 Beli
Sunday: 5000 Beli

Sign-In Location: Admin's Office
Back to top Go down

Special Events