Adventures of One Piece
Welcome all to Adventures of One Piece!

Construct your very own character, plot out your courses, and set sail to become the best of the best. Travel across the seas to become the best pirate or Marine and destroy all who threaten you. Be sure to build up your crews with only those who you are able to trust and become the finest.

Good luck and have fun out there!
Adventures of One Piece
Welcome all to Adventures of One Piece!

Construct your very own character, plot out your courses, and set sail to become the best of the best. Travel across the seas to become the best pirate or Marine and destroy all who threaten you. Be sure to build up your crews with only those who you are able to trust and become the finest.

Good luck and have fun out there!
Adventures of One Piece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travel the world of One Piece in your own way.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Attention good folks! We will be moving to a new forum. It will take some time to completely move all the threads, but we will soon be located HERE.
Quick Navigation

-----------------
-----------------
|Shop|
-----------------
-----------------

Word Counter

Top posters
Indigo
Personal Story Arcs I_vote_lcapPersonal Story Arcs I_voting_barPersonal Story Arcs I_vote_rcap 
Kirito Gekko
Personal Story Arcs I_vote_lcapPersonal Story Arcs I_voting_barPersonal Story Arcs I_vote_rcap 
Azama Reinhart
John Castle
Kaiser Vertigo
Rensaku
Shiruko
Taeko Oracle

Personal Story Arcs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Indigo

Indigo

Beli : 1000016

Personal Story Arcs Empty
PostSubject: Personal Story Arcs   Personal Story Arcs EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 12:22 am

Personal Story Arcs

Personal Story Arcs, PSA for short, are defining chapters in your character’s development. The intent of Personal Story Arcs is to further characters’ storylines and show what they are becoming. They can be used for various purposes-- obtaining Devil Fruits, growing up, forming crews, and other plot related subjects. I might do a PSA to outline my most important and life-changing adventures. Whatever happens in a PSA is dependent on the one who makes them. Go on your wildest adventures and have fun, but be aware of some things regarding Personal Story Arcs. Remember to post in the Admin’s Office about the progression of your PSA. These are always monitored, like other parts of the RP, to make sure that everything goes along fairly.

Chapters

Multiple chapters are involved in a single PSA. Some may only complete a few, but others will go on to create many more. In total, there are 12 chapters that can be done per volume. For the chapter to be whole, it must contain a minimum of 5000 words. You are looking at 60,000 words. It looks like a lot, and seems like too much work, but don’t pay attention to the number. Just let your creativity flow and you will be making an entire story for your characters.

Volumes

As stated above, 12 chapters in a PSA can be done to create a volume. However many volumes can be created for a single character, it is up to the writer. But, having more will guarantee a lot of development and give your character a unique life.

Time Progression

1 Chapter = 1 Month
1 Volume = 1 Year
Back to top Go down

Personal Story Arcs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventures of One Piece :: Sea Code :: World Systems :: World Systems-
Jump to: