Adventures of One Piece
Welcome all to Adventures of One Piece!

Construct your very own character, plot out your courses, and set sail to become the best of the best. Travel across the seas to become the best pirate or Marine and destroy all who threaten you. Be sure to build up your crews with only those who you are able to trust and become the finest.

Good luck and have fun out there!
Adventures of One Piece
Welcome all to Adventures of One Piece!

Construct your very own character, plot out your courses, and set sail to become the best of the best. Travel across the seas to become the best pirate or Marine and destroy all who threaten you. Be sure to build up your crews with only those who you are able to trust and become the finest.

Good luck and have fun out there!
Adventures of One Piece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travel the world of One Piece in your own way.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Attention good folks! We will be moving to a new forum. It will take some time to completely move all the threads, but we will soon be located HERE.
Quick Navigation

-----------------
-----------------
|Shop|
-----------------
-----------------

Word Counter

Top posters
Indigo
Bounty | Reputation System I_vote_lcapBounty | Reputation System I_voting_barBounty | Reputation System I_vote_rcap 
Kirito Gekko
Bounty | Reputation System I_vote_lcapBounty | Reputation System I_voting_barBounty | Reputation System I_vote_rcap 
Azama Reinhart
John Castle
Kaiser Vertigo
Rensaku
Shiruko
Taeko Oracle

Bounty | Reputation System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Indigo

Indigo

Beli : 1000016

Bounty | Reputation System Empty
PostSubject: Bounty | Reputation System   Bounty | Reputation System EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 11:47 pm

Bounty and Reputation

Bounties

A bounty is a government-issued reward placed on an individual and awarded to whoever can apprehend or kill that person. Bounties are placed on the heads of pirates, Revolutionaries, Shichibukai, Yonko and anyone who is seen as a threat to the World Government.
Normally, a bounty is issued by a government official or by the police. The idea is to tempt others into aiding the capture of the criminal so they can be brought to justice quickly. Bounty Hunters make careers trying to find and capture these wanted people. Bounties are issued with a "Dead or Alive" disclaimer, meaning the reward will be paid so long as the threat gets eliminated. 

Reputations

Like bounties, reputations are government-issued on individuals, but in a way to determine their level of respect. These are given to Marines, and those of the Universal positions. Basically, those who are more trusted. 

Crew Bounty and Reputation

Pirate Crews and Marine Crews are given a bounty simply by adding up the totals from each individual crew member. The top 10 crews with the highest bounties or reputation are listed in this thread for everyone to see. They re generally seen as the most powerful crews known, or the most notorious.

Bounty Averages

East Blue - Average: 3,000,000 | Noteworthy: 10,000,000
West Blue - Average: 4,000,000 | Noteworthy: 12,000,000
South Blue - Average: 5,000,000 | Noteworthy: 12,000,000
North Blue - Average: 6,000,000 | Noteworthy: 12,000,000
Paradise - Average: 50,000,000 | Noteworthy: 100,000,000
New World - Average: 250,000,000 | Noteworthy: 650,000,000

Bounty Hunting
Bounty Hunting is a popular sport where individuals or groups of people hunt down pirates to earn Beli. Bounty Hunters can see a list of NPC and other characters in the Wanted List to find their targets. The list is updated after a bounty has been claimed. However, only have the bounty of the wanted character can be claimed by a Bounty Hunter. If the pirate had a bounty of 500,000, then only 250,000 can be awarded. But, it is still a nice payment and grows with each claim.

Task Awards

1 Star Tasks

• 5,000 - 25,000 Bounty or Reputation

2 Star Tasks

• 25,000 - 50,000 Bounty or Reputation

3 Star Tasks

• 75,000 - 100,000 Bounty or Reputation

4 Star Tasks

• 175,000 - 325,000 Bounty or Reputation

5 Star Tasks

• 500,000 -1,000,000 Bounty or Repuation

6 Star Tasks

• 5,000,000 - 10,000,000 Bounty or Reputation

There is an alternative way to increasing bounties. It is also a way to gain a more notorious name throughout the seas. Heinous crimes and other acts that cause damage to other people or property can increase bounties quite a bit. 

• Destroy/Heavy Damage to a Building | 20,000 Bounty
  • Robbery | 25,000 Bounty
  • NPC/Citizen Murder | 50,000 Bounty
  • Destruction of World Government Property | 75,000 Bounty
  • Harming/Murdering NPC Pirates, Marines, Revolutionists | 100,000 Bounty
  • Destroying NPC Vessel | 150,000 Bounty
  • Escape from Jail | 200,000 Bounty
  • Escape from Impel Down | 500,000 Bounty

Back to top Go down

Bounty | Reputation System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum