Adventures of One Piece
Welcome all to Adventures of One Piece!

Construct your very own character, plot out your courses, and set sail to become the best of the best. Travel across the seas to become the best pirate or Marine and destroy all who threaten you. Be sure to build up your crews with only those who you are able to trust and become the finest.

Good luck and have fun out there!
Adventures of One Piece
Welcome all to Adventures of One Piece!

Construct your very own character, plot out your courses, and set sail to become the best of the best. Travel across the seas to become the best pirate or Marine and destroy all who threaten you. Be sure to build up your crews with only those who you are able to trust and become the finest.

Good luck and have fun out there!
Adventures of One Piece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travel the world of One Piece in your own way.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Attention good folks! We will be moving to a new forum. It will take some time to completely move all the threads, but we will soon be located HERE.
Quick Navigation

-----------------
-----------------
|Shop|
-----------------
-----------------

Word Counter

Top posters
Indigo
Legendary Blades I_vote_lcapLegendary Blades I_voting_barLegendary Blades I_vote_rcap 
Kirito Gekko
Legendary Blades I_vote_lcapLegendary Blades I_voting_barLegendary Blades I_vote_rcap 
Azama Reinhart
John Castle
Kaiser Vertigo
Rensaku
Shiruko
Taeko Oracle

Legendary Blades

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Indigo

Indigo

Beli : 1000016

Legendary Blades Empty
PostSubject: Legendary Blades   Legendary Blades EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 6:31 pm

Legendary Blades

Meito
Meito is a status of a sword, typically famous and legendary swords. The blade is normally a quality blade which stands out above all other swords in its endurance and sharpness. As time passed, the Meito have become scattered across the world, waiting for new masters to wield them. Normally, these swords would be passed down from master to pupil. Due to them being scattered to different locations and secret to many, they can only be obtained through quests.

Supreme Grade Swords

• Yoru | One of the strongest swords in the One Piece world. It is recognized as one of the twelve Saijo O Wazamono and a Kokuto, or Black Sword. Years ago, it was wielded by a famous swordsman known as Dracule Mihawk, but it is hidden away on a certain island without an owner. It is a sword of tremendous power that can only be handled by those who are master swordsmen. 
    Sword Statistics:

• Shodai Kitetsu | One of the twelve Saijo O Wazamono grade swords. Like all the Kitetsu swords, this one is said to be cursed. Very little is known about Shodai Kitetsu's capabilities. However, to be one of the twelve finest swords in the world means it is very strong and is in the same class as Yoru. Like all of the swords crafted by Kitetsu, this one is said to be cursed, and will bring a horrible death upon to all of its owners.
    Sword Statistics:

Great Grade Swords

• Nidai Kitetsu | One of the 21 Great Grade Swords. Like all Kitetsu swords, this one is cursed. Little is known about Nidai Kitetsu's capabilities. However, to be one of the twenty-one Ō Wazamono katanas in the world means it is strong and is only surpassed by the 12 Saijō Ō Wazamono. Like all of the swords crafted by Kitetsu, this one is said to be cursed, and will bring a horrible death to all of its owners.
    Sword Statistics:

• Wado Ichimonji | One of the 21 O Wazamono grade swords. As one of the 33 finest katana in the world, Wado Ichimonji is a powerful blade when used by a competent swordsman.
    Sword Statistics:

• Shusui | One of the 21 O Wazamono grade swords and was once wielded by the legendary samurai Ryuma. It is considered the national treasure of the Wano Country. This sword is perhaps one of the most destructive, if wielded by masterful swordsmen. The reason why it is so powerful is because of its weight.
    Sword Statistics:

Skillful Grade Swords

• Kashu | One of the fifty Ryo Wazamono grade swords. Nothing is known about Kashu's capabilities, aside from it being one of the Ryo Wazamono grade swords. It is said, however, to be quite formidable due to it being of the Skillful Grade.
    Sword Statistics:

• Yubashiri | One of the fifty Ryo Wazamono grade swords. Years ago, the Yubashiri was known to be a family heirloom passed down through the generations, but it has been scattered along with the rest of the Meito. At one point, it was even destroyed via rust powers, but has been reforged to its old form in recent years. It is a sword of light weight and allows for flexible sword-play.
    Sword Statistics:

• Yamaoroshi | One of the fifty Ryo Wazamano grade swords. What this sword is capable of is still unknown, but rumors say that it is capable of chopping creatures as large as whales.
    Sword Statistics:

Grade Swords

• Shigure | One of the Wazamono Grade Swords that was scattered across the islands. When used by the right hands, Shigure can be considered a strong and formidable sword. But, not much has been said about it.
    Sword Statistics:

• Sandai Kitetsu | The Sandai Kitetsu is one of the Wazamono grade swords, a "Sharp Sword". Like all of the swords crafted by Kitetsu, this one is said to be cursed, and will supposedly bring a horrible death to all of its owners. Sandai Kitetsu has a sharp edge, making it easier to use for cutting. 
    Sword Statistics:

Uncatagorized Grade Swords

• Oto & Kogarashi | A pair of double-edged swords that can also be used as prosthetic legs. It is currently unknown what their capabilities are, but it has been said that these two blades are quite powerful. 
    Sword Statistics:

• Durandal | A rapier sword that is of fair strength. Against weapons and attacks of one rank higher, it may actually bend from stress, but it won't immediately break. 
    Sword Statistics:

• Kikoku | A cursed sword, and a Meito blade of an unknown rank, that is notably longer than other blades due to it being a nodachi. It can seemingly cut through anything, if they are of lower ranks and not infused with Haki.
    Sword Statistics:

Back to top Go down

Legendary Blades
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventures of One Piece :: Sea Code :: World Systems :: World Systems-
Jump to: